So how can you take advantage of the season to boost your business?
As a business owner, you can take advantage of this opportunity by offering special Easter-themed products and promotions. One cost-effective way of doing this is by customising your paper bags and e-commerce mailing boxes for Easter sales.
The team at Smartbag can help you personalise your paper bags and packaging to reflect your business and brand. Customising your paper bags using Smartbag’s fast print service from the Sydney warehouse is easy so hop online now to order and you can save 20% on selected plain and printed bags in our Easter sale.
Smartbag stocks a huge range of brown paper bags, white paper bags with twisted or rope handles, takeaway bags, grocery brown paper bags without handles, e-commerce mailing boxes and gift boxes, as well as tissue paper, stamps, and stickers so there is sure to be a packaging solution to suit your business..
Whether you own a small fashion boutique, manage a market stall, or run a giant retail chain of stores, your customers will always need a bag so here’s a few egg-cellent ways to grab attention with your Easter paper packaging:
1. Enhance brand awareness: Branding brown and white paper bags and mailing boxes with your company’s logo and Easter-themed graphics of Easter eggs and chocolate rabbits is an effective way to promote your business. As customers carry the bags around, they will help to increase your brand’s visibility and promote awareness for your business. This can help to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
2. Provide marketing opportunities: Personalised paper bags and mailing boxes can serve as a marketing tool for your business. You can use the bags and boxes to promote upcoming sales and promotions, showcase your social media channels, and even include coupons and other offers inside the bags. This provides a unique opportunity to engage with customers and keep them coming back, time and time again.
3. Save money on marketing: Using your paper packaging as a marketing tool is a cost effective way to get your message across to potential customers. Buying paper bags in bulk from a wholesaler such as Australia-owned Smartbag can save you money. Smartbag can print on the bags for a minimal cost and each customer who walks away with your bag is advertising your business for you. If you register and add coupon 10TODAY at the checkout you can also save 10% on your paper bag and packaging purchases. Once you’ve registered you will be notified of Smartbag’s sales as soon as they launch, saving you even more (and you can always unsubscribe at any time).
4. Create a professional image: Customised paper bags with your brand’s logo, slogan, and images printed in full colour can help to create a professional look for your business. Customers will perceive your company as one that takes pride in its brand and presentation. This can lead to increased customer trust and loyalty.
5. Demonstrates eco-friendliness: In recent years, there has been a growing concern over the impact of single-use plastic bags on our oceans, wildlife, and environment. By branding paper bags for Easter sales on simple brown and white kraft paper bags, you can demonstrate your company’s commitment to eco-friendliness. This can help attract customers who are environmentally conscious and value sustainability in their consumer choices
6. Increase perceived value: Printing white paper bags, glossy or laminated paper bags with your brand’s logo and Easter-themed graphics can help to increase the perceived value of your merchandise. Printing your designs in full colour onto a white paper bag looks professional and customers will perceive your products as more high-end and premium, which can lead to increased sales and revenue.
7. Enhance customer experience for your clients: Personalised paper bags and cardboard posting boxes can help enhance the overall customer experience. Your customers will appreciate the attention to detail and care that goes into the packaging and presentation of their purchases. Adding tissue paper and sealing the bag with a branded sticker can also add a touch of elegance to a purchase. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as word of mouth recommendations to other potential clients.
8. Remember the 3 Rs of waste management - Recycle, reuse, repurpose: Your attractive Easter branded paper bags can be used again and again. If they are branded with fun Easter designs of cute bunnies and Easter egg designs, your bags can be reused on Easter morning to fill with eggs. Brown and white kraft paper bags and cardboard boxes can also be reused as a great material for kid’s craft ideas during the school holidays. And once all the fun is done, the paper bags can be tossed in the compost or thrown into your council recycling bin.
So, in essence, branding paper bags and mailing boxes for Easter sales offers numerous advantages for your business. By enhancing brand awareness, creating a professional image, providing marketing opportunities at a reasonable price, demonstrating your eco-friendly values, increasing perceived value of your products, and enhancing the customer experience you can attract new customers, retain existing ones, and increase your sales and revenue for your business.
Hop in now and talk to the sales team at Smartbag who can help you choose the right bags and e-commerce mailing boxes for your business. The friendly sales team can advise you on printing options for your bags and arrange to have them delivered to your door within 5-10 business days. Click and collect is also available from the Ingleburn Smartbag warehouse in Sydney’s south west region.
Visit the website at www.smartbag.com.au or give us a call on 1300 874 559.
Have a Happy Easter from all the team at Smartbag!